Agencies we have worked for include
- Jackson County SO, Colorado
- Fremont County SO, Colorado
- Lakewood PD, Colorado
- Pueblo PD, Colorado
- Park County SO, Colorado
- Mesa Verde NPS, Colorado
- Albuquerque PD, New Mexico
- Boulder County SO, Colorado
- North Chaffee County SAR, Colorado
- Loveland Fire Authority, Colorado
- FEMA - Missouri, Nevada and Colorado Task Forces
- Wheat Ridge PD
- Colorado Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Anthropology Department of Metro State University
- Mesa County, Colorado
- Clear Creek County, Colorado
- Riverton, Wyoming Police Department
- Albuquerque Police Department, Albuquerque N.M.
- Lake County CO Sheriff Dept.
- Grand County, Colorado.
- Boulder PD
- Denver PD
- Pueblo County, Colorado
- Larimer County, Colorado
- National Forest Service
- Westmoreland Mining Company, MT
- Sterling Police Department
- Dickinson ND Police Dept.
- Discovery Enterprises, Rapid City SD
- Custer County SO, Colorado
- Conejos County SO, Colorado
- Englewood CO Police Dept.
- New Mexico State Police
- North Dakota Bureau of Investigation
- Park County Coroner's Office, Park County CO
- Archuleta County Sheriff Office, Colorado
- Jefferson County Sheriff Office, Colorado
- Northglen PD
Our goal is to make qualified canine search teams available to law enforcement agencies to help find lost persons and assist with criminal investigations. We offer our services at no cost.
Call or email if you wish to use our services or if you would like more information.
Our trailing teams train in urban and suburban areas so that we are proficient in following the scent of an individual through busy areas such as school yards, shopping areas and city parks. A trailing team needs a scent article and place where the person was seen. Time is of the essence in trailing. The sooner we start, the better the chance the dog has of finding the lost person's trail.
Human remains detection teams train to help locate persons both recently and long deceased. Teams can assist with cold case work as well as current investigations.
We also do historic human remains detection work.
We have a strictly enforced " no media" policy. We also have a strict policy against collection of any reward monies.
Our historic work
- Wyoming State Archeologist
- Chaffee County, Colorado
- Gilpin County, Colorado
- Fort Lupton, Colorado
- Mead Cemetery, Colorado
- NFS in New Mexico
- Park County, Colorado
- Boulder County, Colorado
- Weld County, Colorado
- Lake County, Colorado
- Colstrip, Montana